The body makeover process is very common these days as everyone wants a perfect body figure. Immunity plays a vital role in maintaining a healthy body, and it will only work if you avoid activities like smoking and drinking and maintain a healthy diet.
Here are some basic details and guidelines about the 6-week body makeover process.
Basic supplements and immunity-boosting foods
Vitamin C– is known as the major army in boosting immunity. This vitamin prevents the common cold and acts as a powerful antioxidant.
Vitamin D- gives protection against respiratory infections. Egg yolks, mushrooms, and amla are a good source of Vitamin D.
Zinc– helps in building WBC [white blood corpuscles] that helps in fighting infections. It also helps in metabolism function.
Elderberry– it comprises different nutrients and minerals like iron, copper, phosphorus, potassium, and vitamins such as Vitamin A, B, and C.
Increase immunity by fruits and vegetables
- Food acts as a major aspect in deciding and determining your overall health and diet.
- Make sure you have a low carbs diet as it will control your high and low blood pressure.
- A low-carb diet will help you control diabetics and maintain a good amount of protein in your body.
- Ensure you regularly consume fruits and vegetables rich in essential vitamins, beta carotene, and ascorbic acid.
Natural immunity food
- Natural immunity supplements like ginger, turmeric, and gooseberries prove the best in fighting the infection.
- Several herbs like garlic, Basel leaves, and black cumin helps a lot in boosting immunity.
- Consume vitamin E sources like flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, melon seeds, and sunflower seeds.
Increase immunity by home remedies
- Avoid drinking cold water and drink warm water.
- Practice meditation and different types of yoga Sana at home.
- Make sure you use turmeric, coriander, cumin, and garlic while making food.
- Drink herbal tea having a mixture of black pepper, dry ginger, raisin, cinnamon, and basil.
Maintaining a healthy diet and immune system will be of no use and will turn into waste if you are into smoking and drinking. It will destroy all the infection-fighting immunes in your body and will cause respiratory illness. So, avoid these things and focus on a healthy diet.